I thought this post would be essential to write after what they call the ‘silly season’. We all had busy schedules, and wanted to look our best everywhere we went, but what we didn’t take into consideration was our delicate locks. After all the hair ironing, blow drying, and hair spray, I am pretty sure your hair is feeling like mine. Dry? Brittle? Broken?
But i have a few pointers to prevent any more damage from happening! Say no to Hair Breakage
1. Go For A Trim
What better way to start the year than with a fresh cut! Although it seems counter-intuitive, trimming your hair while growing it out will actually encourage hair growth by getting rid of any damaged, broken, or split ends.
2. No More Heat
Try and avoid using heat tools! Its summer, there is no need to dry your hair after the shower. Its also quite refreshing to go ‘au naturale’. Heat styling tools cause immediate damage to the hair, causing breakage and hair loss.
3. Choose The Right Brush For Your Hair
A very important tip I learned when I was younger was that the type of hair brush you use can determine what type of hair you will have. Hair Brushes cause damage to the hair if they are not suitable for your hair type.
I started using the Tangle Angel about 3 months ago, and have seen such a change in my hair. The Tangle Angel is perfect for detangling both wet and dry hair.
Features of the Tangle Angel:
- Antibacterial: Specially developed antibacterial additives embedded in the plastic make your brush ultra hygienic and safe to use.
- Anti-static: Anti static properties prevent flyaway hair leaving it smooth and silky.
- Heat Resistant: Heat resistant bristles retain their shape even when used with the high temperatures generated by hairdryers.
- Water Resistant: Ideal for using in the shower.
- Ergonomic Shape: Hold by the handle or by the back for greater control when styling.
Facebook: TANGLE ANGEL SA