How many of you are looking forward to the end of the Year? And how many of you are excited for 2015?
How many of you make New Year’s resolutions to end the year not having achieved these goals or simply forgotten about them?
So what can you do differently this year so that 2015 will be your best year ever? Here are 5 strategies you can implement:
1) Be authentic, be true to your values. Your values derive from and are determined by your conscious and unconscious voids, by what you perceive as most missing in your life. What are your values? Remember that success is not what you do, it is what you become.
2) Do what you do best and get other people do to what they are best at. Therefore you need to know what your strengths are and surround yourself with people that support you with strengths you don’t necessarily have.
3) Commit to continuous learning.
4) You must believe and have 100% conviction that you will achieve what you set your mind to
5) You must take persistent action, know what you want, notice the outcome and change your approach if required.
One of our biggest challenges is procrastination, so how do overcome this?
1) Ensure that what you commit to is aligned to your values. If what you commit to is low on your value system, you are leading somebody else’s life.
2) The steps you take to get to your goals are too big. Take smaller steps.
3) Dont wait for the perfect conditions, time, person etc…. take a shot at getting to your goal anyway. “Just do it.”
“Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth – that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too” Johann Goethe
My wish for you is that 2015 will indeed be your best year ever
Source: Ann Baret Coaching
Trackback from your site.