Remove the KURO-Bō stick from its packaging and boil it in a shallow pan of tap water for 10 minutes. Then allow it to cool.
Activated Charcoal seems like a new trend in the health industry, but little did we know, it had been used centuries ago. Otherwise known as ‘Binchotan’, the ancient Japanese used activated charcoal for many things such as purifying water, detoxifying the body, digestion and skin health.
Introducing KURO-Bō. A handcrafted, sustainable and organic ancient Japanese process of cartridge free filtering that mineralises and purifies your water.
What Is It?
KURO-Bō is a totally eco-friendly water purifying stick.
In a world that produces millions of tonnes of plastic waste and carbon emissions every year, KURO-Bō is the only non-plastic water filter that is reusable, 100% recyclable and results in minimal Carbon Dioxide emissions.
How Does It Work?
The KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal goes through a process called carbonisation and adsorption, as well as the enlargement of the hardwood’s millions of internal pores. This enables the stick to do what it does, namely:
– Attract positively-charged toxins and metals (like chlorine, lead and mercury)
– Attach those toxins to itself on a microscopic level, removing them from the water
– Makes your ordinary tap water taste so much cleaner and delicious.
Does It Really Work?
KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal has been put through a range of scientific tests to evaluate its capacity for toxin and chemical adsorption and removal, as well as its ability to balance pH and enrich ordinary tap water with beneficial minerals – all with significant and very exciting results.
How To Use It:
Once the stick has cooled, fill your carafe with up to two litres of tap water. Insert the stick and wait for the natural purifying process to begin. There is no need to remove it at any stage, just top up your water as needed.
While the KURO-Bō stick does begin to work immediately, for best results, allow it to rest for at least 6-8 hours, or overnight, either at room temperature or in the fridge.
After one month of daily use, simply boil your KURO-Bō stick for 10 minutes, again allow it to cool, and reuse as before.
It is about time I found a product that is easy to use, efficient in how it works, and tastes great too! A few of the things I love about my experience with KURO-Bō so far:
– The stick is convenient to use, there is no need to re-activate it each day
– My water tastes absolutely pure, it takes the tap water taste away
– I no longer have to worry about drinking tap water incase of toxins floating around
– My skin is feeling brighter and my stomach digestion is great!
– The KURO-Bō stick, along with the gorgeous carafe (100% recycled, hand-blown glass carafe from a family-run factory in Swaziland) is a perfect way to serve water to guests
Where Can I Purchase KURO-Bō?
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any KURO-Bō Questions? Click Here