Yes! In the gut. You see, our digestive tracts are host to about 100 trillion microorganisms and it takes a lot of energy and oxygen to keep them in control.
When the unfriendly anaerobic (oxygen intolerant) pathogens multiply out of control in our digestive system, they compete with the friendly bacteria and us for vital nutrients. Thus, alter our cravings and metabolism in their favour. Also, they damage our intestinal lining, as in the case of irritable bowel and leaky gut syndromes.
H2O2RainDrops Gut Rescue replaces the extra oxygen naturally found in rain and other natural water sources which help to maintain balanced aerobic digestion.
On average, less than 10% of the 100 trillion are friendly probiotic aerobic (oxygen dependent) or faculative anaerobic (oxygen tolerant) bacteria. They inhabit our 20 ft long small intestine, where they aid our digestive processes.
The other 90% are unfriendly obligate anaerobic (oxygen intolerant) pathogens. They are found in the large intestine or colon that invade the small intestine when it becomes anaerobic.
Our bodies constantly produce H2O2 (Hydrogen peroxide or oxygenated water) in our gut. This promotes the friendly aerobic bacteria and to neutralize the unfriendly oxygen-intolerant anaerobic pathogens.
Our modern diets and water intake do not supply us with enough natural oxygen anymore, so most of us are slowly losing the battle of the gut. H2O2RainDrops revitalizes water with natural amounts of oxygen to enhance the modern diet and digestion.
How do I use H2O2RainDrops Gut Rescue?
Tap Water Dilution: The recommended practice when drinking tap water is to add 1 drop to 1 Litre of water and let it stand for 10 – 15 minutes. This allows time for the H2O2 to neutralize the free chlorine and other contaminants in the water. Then pour a glass and add 1 to 2 drops as per usual.
The extra oxygen in your system can cause toxins to release from within your body and this may lead to we know as “The Healing Crises”. You start to feel feverish, flu symptoms, aches and pains in joints or abdomen. This is not an allergic reaction to the product or Hydrogen peroxide. Lower the amount of H2O2RainDrops you take in order to detox more slowly. This will also allow your body time to get rid of the toxins through its natural processes.
Warning: H2O2RainDrops Gut Rescue is a concentrated liquid (5% Food Grade H2O2) that must not be ingested in undiluted form. Open away from eyes. Store out of reach of children. Does not need to be refrigerated.
* It is not recommend that you use any form of Hydrogen peroxide if you are a transplant recipient. This is because Hydrogen peroxide boosts the immune system and may lead to a rejection of the transplant by your immune system.
First Aid Measures: In case of eye contact flush with fresh water. In case of undiluted Ingestion drink fresh water. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.