One thing is certain, and that is when us Mothers celebrate Mother’s Day, it makes our hearts glow. I am the mother of the 4 most amazing children, and I love nothing more than enjoying my Mother’s Day surrounded by my family.
At this time of the year, wherever we look, we see Mother’s Day promotions, and ideas. I am never sure what my family will be treating me to on Mother’s Day. I sometimes think of all things that I would love to do. I know in my heart of hearts, whatever we do will be precious to me, and bring a glow to my heart.
My list usually starts with “if only”? And ends with what I really would love to do.
- If only I had all the money in the world, I would choose to go on a helicopter trip, and picnic on a Game farm.
- If I was in France, we would wear our whites, and settle down at my favourite restaurant, Cinqaunte-Cinq for lunch.
- If I had an unlimited budget, we would go shopping for brand new winter wardrobes.
- If I had the time, we would head off to a health spa, and have a day of uninterrupted massages, and treatments.
- If I was in Mauritius, we would relax on the beach, drinking decadent cocktails.
- If my family wanted to truly indulge me, they would buy me some diamond jewellery, or a new Cartier watch.
Enough of this now!!!
To be honest, even if I had all of the above available to me, I know exactly what I am choosing to do. At this time of the year, it is usually raining, and chilly in Cape Town.
- My day will begin with hugs and kisses.
- We will ensure that our whole family is at home.
- We will have a roaring, warm fire glowing.
- We will eat a delicious oxtail stew.
- We will drink our favourite red wine.
- We will sit around and chat, and catch up on all our news.
- We will choose a comedy on TV to watch.
- We will pour ourselves a freshly brewed cup of our favourite herbal tea.
- We will lie on the couch.
- To top it all off: The cherry on the top, or should I say “chocolate” on the top will be, to eat a whole box of Cadbury Glow chocolates.
I am a self confessed chocoholic, and love nothing more that indulging in a box of chocolates. So I am saving my delicious box of Cadbury Glow Chocolates for Mother’s Day next Sunday.
You too can indulge in these and other amazing prizes, by entering the competition here.Win the most amazing Mother’s Day Prizes. Enter now #giveawaysa #CadburyGlow #LookAtHerGlow
If you could do absolutely anything you wanted to do on Mother’s Day, with an unlimited budget? Be honest here, and let us know exactly what you would choose to do to make your heart Glow this Mother’s Day.
Purchase your favourite Herbal Tea, from our large range on #lifestyleshoponline