A few months ago if I had written an article titled Corona & Cannabis, everyone would have assumed that I was writing about a party. But now, the Corona Virus has reached pandemic proportions, and it is a much more serious matter.
Can CBD Cure Corona?
The entire world is panicking! We are all looking for answers to prevent getting the Coronavirus. And, if we do get it, how do we cure it? Our clients are contacting us to find out whether Cannabis/ CBD Oil will prevent or cure Corona. I honestly do not think that anyone has the answer to this. But what I know for sure is that with all diseases, illnesses and COVID-19 Coronvirus, prevention is far better than cure.
The World Health Organisation has suggested the following Preventative measures:
- Wash your hands often. Use either soap and water, or an alcohol-based sanitizer for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Keep your distance for at least 1 metre from anyone coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, mouth, nose, eyes and ears.
- If you have a tight chest, cough or sneezing it is essential to have tests done immediately.
- Stay informed with updated news on the virus daily.
- Build Up Your Immune system.
The most vitally important thing to prevent getting Corona Virus is to build up your immunity. This will help to prevent illness. Plus, if you have a robust, healthy immune system and you contract the virus, you are unlikely to get extremely ill. Your recovery process will also be a lot quicker.
There are various natural ways to boost our immune systems. These include
- Eating a healthy diet, mainly consisting of living food (fresh fruit and vegetables).
- Do moderate daily exercise like walking or yoga 3 to 4 times a week.
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Burn a humidifier permanently in your home and office. Add Tea Tree oil to it, as it has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Green Tea and chamomile tea both boost the immune system.
- Don’t hug or shake hands. The ideal way to greet people is holding your hands in a Prayer position and bowing our heads slightly.
- Spend daily time outdoors, breathing fresh air, and getting plenty of sunshine (Vitamin D).
- Take extra vitamin C and Elderberry
- Meditate daily to boost your immune system.
Cannabis/ CBD Oil/ Corona
The panic has massively increased the number of internet searches. THC & CBD both have enormous anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving and sleep-inducing properties. Cannabis is calming, which helps us all in times of panic. Furthermore is it mood-lifting. It is common knowledge that they more positive and happy we are, the less likely we are to get sick.
“The immune system fights against disease in 2 ways. These being cells mediated and humoral immunity. Maintaining the right balance between these two immunities is required to keep our immune system’s functioning optimally. The endocannabinoid system is said to control and regulate the proper balance between humoral and cell-mediated responses. Therefore, the stimulation of ECS through active cannabinoids like CBD helps in enhancing the health, stability, responsivity and functions of the immune’s system. The CBD and ECS are incredibly involved in maintaining the optimal functioning immune system.”
CBD is an immune suppressor, so it has positive effects when the immune system becomes hyperactive or weakened. A hyperactive immune system causes overreaction when met with allergens or diseases and can even self-harm the body.
Cannabis Dos And Do Nots
- Take CBD drops at least three times a day
- CBD is remarkably effective at killing bacteria and may have an antibiotic effect
- Self medicate without seeking professional medical advice
- Smoke weed, as smoking weakens your lungs
- Share joints as that are one sure way of passing the virus between people
If you have any questions regarding the above, you are welcome to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Or comment in the box below.
Please share any other natural tips on preventing or treating CoronaVirus naturally in the comment section below.
COVID-19 Signs and Symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Pain in muscles
- Pain in joints
- Nasal congestion