Our Daily Routines Ground Us:
“Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.”
Many people have asked how I ground myself before I write. To be very honest, I don’t, But, what I do do is ensure that I am grounded every day, to enable me to do everything that I do to the best of my ability.
My daily routine is vitally important to me, and may give you some ideas.
– I get up early in the morning, and while the house is still quiet, I meditate, and calm my mind.
– Drink a warm glass of water with fresh lemon sliced into it, and take my vitamins.
– I jump on my mine trampoline for a couple of minutes, to get my lymph system going.
– Give myself a quick dry brush body scrub, to freshen up my skin, and detox
– Jump in the bath, which is my favourite, most relaxing time of the day.
– I then go through my inbox, and either flag or delete all my emails, while drinking a delicious (unhealthy) cappuccino.
– I have a lovely platter of fresh fruit for breakfast, and continue to eat fruit and drink water throughout the morning.
– Then, off to either climb the mountain/ go to gym/ go to yoga/ a run on the beach ( which is my favourite, especially when I go with my daughters, and we all have a swim in the sea afterwards.)
– Once I am home, I get dressed, do my hair, and put on my makeup for the day.
This daily routine prepares me for the day ahead, I find that once I sit down to work/ write, I am happy, calm, grounded and balanced. I am ready to face whatever the day ahead may bring.
Trackback from your site.