Has “Porkie” left home? Is the question that everyone keeps asking me. The answer is no! But the good news is that she is on her way out.
I am super excited to share my good news: I had my measurements taken at Skin & Body Renewal today, and I am delighted to announce that I have lost an average of 3cm around my tummy. I had my 1st Ceccarelli Lipolysis treatment done about 5 weeks ago, and it has worked wonders. I weighed myself this morning, and I have not lost any weight on the scale, so the 3 cm loss is all thanks to my treatment.
Even before I was measured I could feel that my tummy had trimmed down. In the past week or so, my jeans were not as tight around waist, and I can see how much slimmer I look in my gym clothes. I am now more motivated than ever to lose my excess 5kg.
Here are some tips on what I will be doing in the next couple of weeks. If you are dieting, or getting fit, please share with us any tips that you may have, so that we can all inspire each other to get fit, trim and healthy. I don’t believe in going on regimental diets, but to rather cut out sugar, and whatever else is not good for our bodies.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
- Take my regular vitamins
- Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes a day
- Eat only eat fruit until midday every day
- Drink only light wine mixed with sparkling mineral water
- Jump on my trampoline 1st thing every morning
- Dry body brush, or body scrub every morning
- Eat smaller portions
- Plan my meals and shop ahead of time
- Set realistic goals
I will not:
- Eat sugar
- Have any dairy
- Mix proteins and carbs in the same meal
- Eat any junk food
- Keep talking about losing weight
- Weigh myself daily
I always find that it is so much easier to eat healthily when I am in a good frame of mind, so:
- Surround myself only with positive, loving people
- I will do my Course In Miracles daily lessons
- Be mindful of what I eat
- Meditate daily
- Love myself
Healthy snacks that I can suggest if you are hungry in between meals, or after dinner are the following, which can all be purchased by clicking on the links below: