Emu oil treats such so many health conditions that it could replace all the medicines in your cabinet. It has been used to heal wounds, reduce inflammation, relieve pain from Arthritis and much more…
Characteristics of Emu Oil
- It is a natural product.
- The oil composition is very similar to the skins natural oil. This allows the oil to penetrate the skin quickly and effectively.
- Stimulates collagen cells.
- Excellent emulsifier.
- Natural anti-fungal.
- Non-irritating, like water.
- Contains minerals, lecithin and natural anti- oxidants.
- Rich source of Vit. E, Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9.
Benefits of Emu Oil Voordele van Emoe Oilie
The oil relieves recent bruising and muscle pain where injury is relatively superficial. A post exercise Oil massage can significantly reduces sports related muscle strains. Furthermore, some trainers and masseurs prefer this oil and indicate a superior anti-inflammatory action.
Contains no steroids, hormones or bacteria. In addition, it has bacteriostatic properties.
Emu Oil has fungistatic properties. No signs of anaerobic bacteria, fungus, yeast, salmonella, shigella, staphylococcus, streptococcus, or E. coli.
4. Rich in anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids
The high content of essential fatty acids helps to lower blood levels of cholesterol and LDL fats, relieve arthritis and joint pains, reduce inflammation and lowers blood sugar and blood pressure. Furthermore, the ingestion of Emu Oil can have a profound effect on the immune system and on healing tumors, inflammation and lesions of the gastro intestinal tract, as is associated with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
5. Enhance and accelerate penetration
Emu Oil does not contain phosphorous, therefore the skin absorbs the oil easily and quickly.
So far, no allergic reactions to Emu Oil have been noted. And, it has no known side effects.
7. Relieves pain
Research proved that Emu Oil helps to reduce pain associated with arthritis and related muscle and joint pains because of its anti- inflammatory action.
8. Non-comedogenic: Does not clog pores.
9. Accelerates the healing process of wounds
Research showed that burn wounds heal faster with the application of Emu Oil and it reduces scarring. Massaging the oil twice daily appears to significantly reduce recent keloid scarring. Furthermore, it has an anti-inflammatory action against the formation of keloid tissue.
10. Emu Oil applied to epitheliaside wounds appears to reduce scar tissue formation. The anti- inflammatory action seems to soothe wounds after surgery. This has been evident in coronary artery bypass graft operations where the greatest discomfort comes from the leg from which the vein has been removed. What’s more, as the oil is sterile, there is no concern with using it on any open area.
11. Helps to rejuvenate skin cells
Eczema sufferers often complain that the moisturisers available on the market irritate their skin. Physicians and consumers have found that Emu Oil or creams formulated with this oil provide a significant reduction of irritation and inflammation of the skin.
12. Stimulates the skins immune system.
It is a valuable source of lecithin that is necessary in our livers detoxification functions which is important in removing toxins from the body.
To order Emu oil email: firstname.lastname@example.org