Detox support group. A few of us are forming one, as we, are venturing on a detox programme, next week. We have all committed to stay positive, and motivate each other on our journey. Would love more people to join us, so please do !
After coughing for weeks on end, I have decided that it is time for a detox! Fortunately, for me, my daughters, and a couple of friends, have also all decided to do one. Since detoxing is never easy, and needs a fair amount of self discipline, we have decided to form a group to motivate each other. For 5 days, beginning on Monday, our healthy journey, will begin.
If you are keen on joining our group, please email, your email address, and cell phone no to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to leave comments below with any tips, and motivation you have for us.
We are adding detox tips to our comment boxes daily, so be sure to read them!
Natural detoxing, at least once, or twice a year is a necessity these days. There is an old saying that says, “Death begins in the colon.”
Benefits of a Colon Cleanse
- Prevents constipation
- Clears the colon of old waste
- Jump starts weight loss
- Digestion improves
- Concentration improves
- Keeps the colon healthy
- Increases energy
- Overall health improves
- Increases absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Decreases the risk of colon cancer
- Creates an awareness of living a healthy life
- Prevents bloating
- Neutralises our acidity levels
At least 3 days prior to our detox
- Avoid red meat
- Don’t smoke
- Cut down on alcohol
- Eat loads of fruit and vegetables
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
- Exercise regularly
- If you are suffering from any illnesses, or ailments to have a check up with your Doctor, and get the green light from them to continue.
- During the detox, there is always the possibility that you may suffer from headaches, or feel exhausted.
The basic ingredients that we need for this colon cleansing detox are: Zeolite powder, Green power powder, Apple cider vinegar, Natural honey and psyllium husk. We have put together a pack, which you are welcome to purchase from us at R440.00.
All the detox info, and our daily updates will follow.
If you would like to go on a detox, but would rather do it on your own. Click on the link below to purchase any supplements, juices etc, that you may need.
All the below detox info is courtesy of Kerri-Lee, our Yogi!
Ok, so let me introduce you to this cleanse. I usually do it twice a year. It gives me a reset, and starts begins my clean eating, and feeling amazing again.
Now, this is a colon, and a parasite cleanse we are all going to do together!
We then re-introduce healthy great gut bacteria into the colon, and stomach.
After years and years of eating crap, much of it preserved by various food companies, it is horrifically scary, what goes into our food these days. Is is sometimes shocking the it is grown, or fed. This is why so many people try consistently to lose weight, or to improve the health, and try and feel better, but they just don’t make progress and get nowhere. This is because our guts are clogged up, and our hormones are out of balance. So, physically, we cannot absorb even half the nutrients needed to sustain a healthy, active lifestyle.
The Colon Cleanse Detox is done to alkalise our stomachs, and bodies.
- Meal Replacement Shake x 5 daily (approx every 1.5 hours)
- Between shakes, drink a warm glass of water, with apple cider vinegar, and honey.
- No Coffee. No Smoking. No Alcohol
Meal Replacement Shake: 350ml
- Green Power Powder,1 Heaped teaspoon
- Psyllium Husk,1 Heaped teaspoon
- Zeolite Powder,1 Flat teaspoon
- Mix 1/3 Organic Apple Juice, and 2/3 purified water (juicing your own is ideal, but you can purchase it from health shops)
- Bowel movement
- Sugar/ caffeine/ alcohol withdrawal
Next week, we will post a “post cleanse” article, and we will follow that up with loads of healthy raw, and organic snack recipes