Most of us are looking forward to what 2018 has in store for us – new challenges, new opportunities, new adventures. We have hopes that in 2018 we’ll be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable and fierce.
What can you do to make 2018 the best year ever?
These are strategies I implement every year that I shared with you last year. At the end of the year, I look at this list, see where I failed and working on getting better.
1) Be authentic, be true to your values. Your values derive from and are determined by your conscious and unconscious voids, by what you perceive as most missing in your life. What are your values? Remember that success is not what you do, it is what you become.
2) Do what you do best and get other people do to what they are best at. Therefore you need to know what your strengths are and surround yourself with people that support you with strengths you don’t necessarily have.
3) Commit to continuous learning.
4) You must believe and have 100% conviction that you will achieve what you set your mind to.
5) You must take persistent action, know what you want, notice the outcome and change your approach if required. One of our biggest challenges is procrastination, so learn to overcome this.
Here’s a round up of some of the happenings here at Life Retreat.
Goodbye 2017 – Hello 2018
————-Life Retreat Luxury Healing Hub launch————-
This luxury Healing Hub concept was created by Mother–Daughter Duo: Patricia and Samantha Taylor, in collaboration with another Mother-Daughter Duo: Dr. Mothomang Diaho & Nthabiseng Shongwe, and consists of 3 phases, 1: Movement Studio, 2: Lifestyle Shop and 3: Integrative Medical Spa. Together, we aim to inspire the community as well as visitors from around the world to come and experience our beautiful environment where they can achieve all their health and wellness goals in one place.
————-Mobile App launch————-
Thanks to all of you for your support, we launched the Life Retreat Studio App. We know time is scarce, so we made it as easy as possible for you to dramatically simplify your Life Retreat Studio experience.
Happiness Is…… #LifeRetreat #studio #movement #health #fitness #nutrition #lifestyle
————-Life Retreat’s blog————-
We hope you enjoyed the new, exciting and innovative content we brought to you. This ranged from luxury, lifestyle to fashion. Also, travel, fitness, food, design and all the latest trends. Below are a few highlights:
————-Life Retreat’s giveaways————-
The true art of gifting, lies in giving, not receiving. This is what we at Life Retreat strongly believe. So, if you didn’t win this year, we still have a few giveaways open. You could be the next winner:
The Life Retreat Team