Apple cider vinegar has lots of other benefits besides health, such as the ability to kill head lice and treat dandruff.
Most notably are its properties to wash toxins from the body, even when used topically.
More people are also using diluted Apple Cider Vinegar on their skin to tone or as an exfoliant.
What Apple Cider Vinegar will do for your skin
Your skin will definitely thank you because Apple Cider Vinegar:
- #Breaks up the bonds between dead skin cells
- #Opens up your pores
- #Improves acne and acne scars
- #Helps balance the natural pH of your skin
- #Clears away excess oils
- #Minimizes the appearance of age spots
- #Lightens sun damage
- #Removes make-up
Nature’s Choice Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
How to make your natural toner
- Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Distilled water
- Sensitive skin: Mix 4 parts water with 1 part apple cider vinegar
- Normal skin: Mix 2 parts water with 1 part apple cider vinegar
- Oily skin: Mix 1 part water with 1 part apple cider vinegar.