Enter to stand a chance of winning the new and improved formula by Mama Mio. Introducing Lucky Legs Cooling energising leg gel (100ml/3.4floz). Take a load off.
What it is
Our light serum glides on to instantly cool and ease weary heavy legs from tippy toes to knees. This invigorating, limb-soothing gel gives you a leg up on aches, pains, swelling and heavy-feeling legs, and its incredible circulation boost keeps you on your toes.
What it does
• Increases micro-circulation to relieve that tight feeling
• Helps with water retention
• Instantly lightens and relieves puffy legs
- V-Tonic™ is an incredible blend of safe, essential plant oils with Lemon (zesty, fresh, and stimulating) and Lavandin (soothing, refreshing, and mildly antiseptic).
Menthol is instantly refreshing and eases muscular discomfort.
- Spearmint Leaf Oil Uplifting and refreshing but also useful through pregnancy as it helps reduce unwanted hairs with natural anti-androgenic properties.
- Vitamin C and beta carotenes present in spearmint act as antioxidants to keep skin strong.
- Ginger Root Extract Invigorating, helps circulation, antioxidant.
- Tangerine Oil Extract helps reduce swelling and water retention acting as a natural diuretic, calming and healing.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract stimulates circulation, helping the oxygen to get to the cells quicker, reducing skin puffiness, pain and inflammation.
- Murumuru Seed Butter relieves muscular aches, deeply hydrating and helps repair the skin’s natural barrier.
- Organic Coconut Oil reduces pain and swelling in tired feet and legs, a very deep penetrating moisturiser that has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and healing properties. Reduces discomfort and increases elasticity.
- Chamomile Extract eases muscle pain and circulation discomfort.
Apply one or two pumps from tippy toes to knees for a blast of instant and intense refreshment.
Why do legs swell during pregnancy?
Did you know that you have a third more blood in your circulation system when pregnant? Isn’t nature amazing! But that extra pressure combined with water retention and carrying that little baby around all day can take its toll on your legs and feet.
Blended with V-Tonic™, our amazing circulation booster, natural Spearmint, organic Coconut Oil, cooling Menthol, healing Arnica, Ginger Root, Murumuru Butter and Tangerine Oil, this is one mother of a spa treatment giving you rapid relief, helping de-puff, gently moisturise and cool.
Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding. See more related articles for other Mama Mio products used during pregnancy here
Skincare: How to boost results…
Still working out? Good for you! Lucky Legs brings instant comfort, cooling and de-puffing anytime, but is especially fab after a sweat session to help cool your heels.Keep it in your gym bag or handbag so you can pep up those pins whenever you need it. Be sure to apply with gentle, upward strokes to help increase lymphatic drainage, which will help decrease your swelling.
Free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, phthalates & glycols. See mioskincare.com for our full ingredients policy.
Also see related products: Soothing Sportz
Rules to enter the competition:
*PLEASE NOTE: ALL ENTRIES MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO BE CONSIDERED A VALID ENTRY
- In the comments below, answer the following: NAME ANY ONE OF THE INGREDIENTS IN THIS LEG GEL
- State the name of the province you live in.
- Like our Facebook page (below) as well as The Mio SA Facebook and The Juliette Armand SA Facebook
- Subscribe to our Newsletter (below)
- Subscribe to our posts (on the sidebar)