I’ve been on the road a lot lately, from Monaco to Rome to Vegas to Bucharest. Loving the sights, stages, beauty and people. All the conversations have deeply inspired me. And so I’ve written these Symptoms of Greatness to remind you of all I believe you are.
Own these versus resisting them and we’ll make sure you finish this year uber-strong:
1. An acute and irreversible lust for learning.
2. Ridiculously beautiful goals and dreams.
3. A fire in the belly to become relentless amid naysayers.
4. The ability to spot the finest in people and to fan their flames of excellence.
5. An uncommon adherence to politeness, punctuality and graciousness.
6. A heroic devotion to standing in full expression of creativity and originality.
7. No need to be like everyone else.
8. A breathtaking desire to become the undisputed heavyweight champion of their craft.
9. A capability to leverage pain into strength and heartbreak into joy.
10. Massive amounts of energy born of heightened inspiration.
11. A refusal to cling to the status quo.
12. A visceral desire to become a light to many.
13. A devotion to being a game-changer, world-builder and a citizen of mastery.
Exuding these symptoms–starting today–is my sincere hope for you.
Be true. Be you. Be great.
Thank you for following me and helping me spread my message. The world needs us to shine as never before. TOGETHER we make a difference to those who need us.