After 9 years of travelling the world to some of the top ecological water experts, Alosha Lynov has just opened registrations to his practical and detailed step by step online course. Alosha Lynov is a Russian / South African who is tackling our water crisis head on.
He took his home completely off the water grid in the middle of Johannesburg without the use of ancient borehole water.
Abundance of Water online eco Academy
This course will assist you to get your entire home off the municipal water grid through a variety of fun weekend projects. Furthermore, you will learn how to:
- Harvest rain from roof & pavement as well as in the ground using earthworks and mulch;
- Build your own discrete and gorgeous water reservoirs;
- Construct from start to finish, in 20 hours under R2000, a Biochar filter. This treats city rain, at the rate of 300 litres per day, into spring water;
- Pressurise and deliver filtered water to your house;
- Easily construct a wetland. This will treat bath and shower waste into usable and storable water for garden irrigation and flushing of toilets;
- Also, build your own food growing machine on a palette that produces 150 organic vegetables using worms that eat kitchen waste and grey water.
Alosha’s projects are especially for inexperienced user on a low budget
Each project has detailed theory and practical. Therefore, you will be able to replicate them in your garden and home. No experience necessary.
Because it is an online course, you can study it anytime, anywhere and take as long as you wish to complete.
Tags: Water Crisis