There is a lot of good that this nutritious Almond & Coconut Bread contains. It is gluten-free, grain-free and low in carbohydrates. This bread recipe is so moist and delicious you will just be in heaven when you bake it.
Almond & Coconut Bread Recipe
8 Medium Eggs
¾ cup Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Herbal Salt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 23cm x 13cm loaf pan with parchment paper and grease. Silicone moulds work well.
2. Whisk eggs until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, sift together the Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. While the eggs are still whipping, slowly stream in the melted and cooled coconut oil. Fold in the dry ingredients and don’t over mix.
4. Spoon into the loaf pan.
5. Bake until a tester inserted in the centre comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Let cool completely before removing from the baking pan.
7. Once bread has cooled completely, slice into thin pieces and serve with butter and jams or whatever spreads you like.
8. To store, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator or freezer.
Tags: Almond Bread, Coconut Bread, Recipe