This is the best Avocado Brownies recipe for when you’re entertaining guests and want to show off that brownies can be both healthy and delicious.
Whether you prefer fudgy or more cake-like brownies, with this recipe, there’s a guarantee that you’ll be getting more compliments than leftovers.
Avocado Brownies Recipe
1 Large Ripe Avocado
½ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
½ cup Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 Large Eggs
½ cup Nature’s Choice Coconut Flour
½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
¼ tsp Nature’s Choice Sea Salt
1 tsp Nature’s Choice Baking Soda
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 177°C
2. In a blender or food processor combine avocado, applesauce, maple syrup and vanilla.
3. Add these ingredients to a large bowl and whisk in eggs.
4. Add in coconut flour, cocoa powder, sea salt and baking soda and stir until well-combined.
5. Grease a 20cm x 20cm baking dish with coconut oil and add batter.
6. Place in oven to bake for 25 minutes. If you’d like the brownies to turn out slightly fudgier, bake for 20 minutes.
7. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into 16 brownies.
8. Keep them on the counter in an airtight container at room-temperature for up to 2 days or for a longer shelf-life store in the fridge or freezer.