Create this nutrient-filled Banana & Blueberry bread in the comfort of your own kitchen. Blueberries have many great benefits for your skin, weight-maintenance and is said to improve brain function.
Add to this the mood-enhancing benefits of banana, why would you not want to munch on this?
Banana & Blueberry Bread Recipe
1 ½ cups Very Ripe Bananas, mashed
½ cup Nature’s Choice Coconut Sugar
½ cup Butter or Nature’s Choice Coconut Oil, softened
2 tbsp Milk or Other Plant-based Milk
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
¼ tsp Sea Salt
½ cup Dried Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 175°C. Lightly grease a 23cm x 13cm loaf pan, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
4. Stir in eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well blended.
5. Stir banana mixture and chocolate chips? into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf, comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for at least 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Slice and serve warm.
Tags: Banana bread, Blueberry bread, Bread recipe, Recipe