You can enjoy savoury muffins at breakfast, lunch or supper. Because they are so tasty and full of flavour, they can be enjoyed with soups in Winter and salads in Summer.
Some even have savoury muffins as sides at braais, so Nature’s Choice decided to share this awesome Cheese, Chive & Onion Muffins recipe for you to enjoy with friends and family. Nature’s Choice created this recipe from its wholesome products.
Cheese, Chive & Onion Muffins Recipe
¼ cup Melted Butter
¼ cup Water
¼ tsp Nature’s Choice Baking Soda
¼ tsp Salt
2 tbsp Fresh Finely Chopped Chives
¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
¼ tsp White Pepper
4 Finely Chopped Spring Onions
⅓ cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Mix the eggs, butter, water and salt and combine well.
3. Add the coconut flour and baking soda and blend until smooth with no lumps.
4. Add the parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, chives and spring onions and mix well. Season with the pepper to taste.
5. Line a muffin tin with muffin cups and spoon the mixture into them.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden and firm.
Tags: Cheese muffins, Muffin recipe, muffins, Recipe