Spending a bit of time over the weekend to making some delicious coconut and cranberry muffins while maintaining a healthy and nutritious diet during the week will be so much easier.
These muffins are gluten-free and packed with natural goodness. For variety, you can replace the coconut & cranberry with anything else you prefer.
Gluten-free Coconut & Cranberry Muffins Recipe
1 cup Sorghum Flour
½ cup Millet Flour
½ cup Tapioca Flour
1 tbsp Baking Powder
One tsp Bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp Xanthan Gum
⅓ cup Coconut Sugar
2 tsp Cinnamon
½ tsp Sea Salt
¾ cup Plain yogurt
¼ cup Milk, almond or milk alternative
1 tsp Vanilla extract
½ cup Desiccated Coconut
½ cup Dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tin lined with muffin cases.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, yoghurt, and vanilla until smooth.
4. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Stir in coconut and cranberries.
5. Divide batter evenly into the muffin tin lined with muffin cases and bake for 15 – 18 minutes until tops are golden brown and firm.
6. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container on the counter for 3 – 4 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Tags: Cranberry Muffins, Cranberry Muffins Recipe, Muffin recipe, Recipe