Create this colorful vegan poke bowl with quinoa, romaine lettuce, edamame, carrots, cucumber, smoked tofu, marinated beetroot and cabbage and creamy peanut dressing.
Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
1 cup Quinoa
1 cup Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
⅓ cup Edamame Beans
1 Small Carrot, Sliced
One Cucumber, Chopped or Sliced
1 cup Cubed Tofu
¼ cup Marinated Beetroot and Cabbage, to taste
Sesame Seeds, to taste
¼ cup Nature’s Choice Peanut Butter
1 tbsp Tamar Sauce
One tbsp Nature’s Choice Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Lime Juice
1. In a bowl, add the base. Quinoa first, then romaine lettuce.
2. Add toppings: edamame, carrots, cucumber, tofu, marinated veggies and sesame seed.
3. Prepare the sauce in a separate bowl by whisking the peanut butter, tamari, maple syrup and lime juice.
4. Add a little bit of water to your sauce if it is too thick.
5. Drizzle the sauce over the vegan poke bowl and serve.
Tags: poke bowl, Quinoa recipe, Recipe