I love my smoothie bowls. They’re not only healthy but tasty and, of course, Instagram worthy everytime! This fruity strawberry and chia smoothie bowl is perfect to whip up any time of the day.
Summer Chia Smoothie
- ½ Cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1½ Cups watermelon, cubed (seeds removed)
- 1 Cup strawberries, previously cleaned, chopped & frozen
- 1 Ripe banana, previously peeled, chopped & frozen
- One squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds (soak in ¼ cup of water 15 minutes before use
Blend all ingredients until smooth & creamy.
Add more almond milk if smoothie is too thick.
Then add more frozen strawberries/ice to thicken.
Add more banana to sweeten smoothie.