Secrets on How to “Live” (Embrace-Love-Cherish) Your Life to the Fullest: “Live” is the 1st word on our family tattoo. It is the word that our eldest daughter chose to represent herself.
Which really makes me question myself, as to whether I truly live my life to the fullest? From now onwards, please join me on my journey, and “live” .
*Make memories you can look back on and smile about.
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth” – William W. Purkey
- Embrace everything, from the people around us to our environment.
- Love ourselves and others unconditionally.
- Cherish our loved ones & our magical moments.
- Do something exciting & out of our comfort zone regularly.
- Laugh out loud, with our body, heart our soul.
- Play and have fun.
- Smile at everyone.
- Give & receive, but don’t give to receive.
- Forgive & forget, and release everyone that is part of our past pain.
- Accept the things that we cannot change, and have the courage to change the things we can.
- Breathe slowly, and deeply to calm our bodies & minds.
- Eat healthily.
- Exercise daily.
- Honesty & integrity are core values that will stand s in good stead
- Respect everyone, and they will respect us.
- Knowledge is infinite, so never stop learning.
- Rest & relaxation is vial for our souls.
- Having a purpose in life, gives us the best reason to bounce out of bed every day.
- Positive & negative are the only 2 sides of the coin, choose the positive side always.
- Do not be affected by critics, they always have their own issues.
A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life. – James Allen
“Life is God’s novel. Let him write it”. – Isaac Bashevis Singer
Yoga, is probably the best form of exercise to keep our minds, bodies and souls healthy and balanced. To purchase yoga mats and accessories, click here.
Trackback from your site.