There are many people suffering from sensitive skin, but the majority of those people don’t know the importance of a good skin care routine. If your skin gets red, irritated, or itchy after the slightest things then this blog is a must read for you!
Did you know that over 50% of women and men suffer from sensitive skin issues? The constant battle to keep your skin looking young and healthy by using a large variety of different products is often the very cause of why you are suffering from sensitivity.
Every time you head out to the shops, you probably see a new product that promises to help anti-aging, or ant-itching, or younger looking skin. But what you are not aware of, is the chemicals that these products carry, which in fact has the opposite effect on the skin to what you think it is doing.
Below are 6 common symptoms of sensitive skin that we got from www.prevention.com:
- Taught & itchy skin
- Burning & tinging
- Blushing & flushing, accompanied by tiny red pimples
- Scaly, rough patches
- Eye area redness, puffiness, and wrinkles that look like they appeared over night
- Small red bumps over the facial area
The long term fix of facial sensitivity:
My best advice i have ever given any one that has sensitive skin, is that they must stop using the products they are, and move over to natural and organic products that are not filled with harmful chemicals that damage the skin.
Esse Organic Skin Care
More than half the population in America claims to have sensitive skin and other first world countries show similar statistics. In our view, this is an indictment on the products that they are using and shows that there is a systemic degradation in skin condition.
If you do react to a product you should look carefully at the ingredients list to figure out what caused the reaction. Eliminate any sprays you might be using, including perfumes, cleaning sprays, hair sprays, etc. Consider that the reaction may be to your shampoo, conditioner or detergent. It is worth looking at your fabric softener as well.
- Skin shows a sustained reddening after applying the sensitizing product
- Tendency to flush
- Easily aggressed or sensitized when placed under stress
- May mark and scar easily
- Over-cleansing and sterilisation with anti-microbial products
- Disturbance in skin micro flora
- Skin’s immune system in a hyperactive state
- Barrier function of the skin is impaired
- Allergy to individual ingredients
- Genetic factors
- Essential fatty acid deficiency from a ‘fat free diet’
- Smoking cigarettes
- Excessive UV exposure
- Menopause or hormonal imbalance
- Topical application of Vitamin A and its derivatives
- Avoid abrasive exfoliants
- Use non-drying masks
- Avoid excessively hot baths or showers and apply moisturiser immediately after washing
- Seek mild sun exposure on a large part of your body at least once a week. Cover sensitive skin with physical sun protection – that means cover up or use a mineral sun block
- Take an omega-3 supplement with at least 400 mg of long chain omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA). Make sure that you are not allergic to fish oil – the symptoms include facial swelling and a rash
- Take a good quality ingestible probiotic and apply a probiotic skincare treatment that contains live strains of beneficial microbes to improve the skin barrier
- pH of ALL products must be in the 4.5 – 5.5 range
- Avoid excessive coffee and alcohol
- Avoid dry air-conditioned atmospheres
This pH-balanced cream cleanser has been formulated to minimize irritation to sensitive skin while still removing make-up effectively. Ultra-mild organic ingredients leave the skin calm and comfortable.
Esse Hydro Moisturiser has been formulated to settle sensitive skin by optimizing the health of your skin’s microbiome.
Esse Nourish Moisturiser is designed to boost barrier function in dry, sensitive skin.
This serum contains more than one billion live probiotic Lactobacillus microbes per milliliter. These microbes are activated on contact with water on the skin. Once active, they equip the skin to rectify imbalances and strengthen barrier function.
Lifestyle Shop Online can offer you an excellent alternative to Fake Bake
Top Quality Products At Affordable Prices
Click Here to Read More and to Shop