I’m not a morning person. And I’m sure I can say that mornings are hell for most of us. But what I’ve noticed is that a few simple exercises can improve your mood. Also, they’ll boost your metabolism, prime your body to build muscle and shred fat and you’ll walk out the door feeling energized. Best of all, it only takes a few minutes.
Here’s a 15 minute workout especially for beginners
These mini workouts will get your heart pumping and give you energy that lasts all day. Furthermore, it’s a perfect solution to those mid-morning and afternoon yawns. Also, the other good news is that these workouts tighten and tone the body.
Lets start with few simple rules:
1) You need to start this workout first thing each morning before you shower or do your normal morning routine.
2) Make this workout a part of your morning routine, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
3) Ensure you complete this routine one exercise after the other without resting.
1. Jumping Jacks – 25 reps
2. March in Place with High Knees – 50 reps (25 each side)
**OR if possible Jog in Place, either March or Jog…not both
3. Jog in Place with High Knees – 30 reps (15 each side)
4. Vanity Push-ups – 50 reps (use your bathroom vanity or kitchen counter top)
5. Plie Squats – 20 reps
6. Jumping Jacks – 25 reps
Exercising in the morning is not only a great mood booster, but will help you sleep better and keep your weight in check.
keep in touch and let us know how you manage to keep up your morning routine and how great it makes you feel.