holster® is Australia’s leading jellies footwear brand based in beautiful Noosa Beach. They design innovative women’s and children’s footwear covering you for the beach and beyond.
The holster shoe is of superior quality and is adorned with striking A-grade embellishments whilst constructed with a unique focus on detail.
It is safe to say that I have been a very big fan of holster shoes for a couple years now! Their endless styles and ultimate comfort keep me going back for more!
These days it is a fair struggle to find sandals that are not only beautiful, but ones you can stay in throughout the duration of your day without the plastic cutting into delicate little areas of the skin. However, holster shoes have never disappointed!
This week, i received a GORGEOUS pair of sandals from holsters new collection ‘Sundream’ and i just had to share some of my other very favourite styles with you all.
What Defines holster®
The holster woman is an ethereal mix of down-to-earth glamour, beach-side romanticism and someone who smiles with the world; never taking life too seriously.
The holster® jelly is not only fashionable, it also has these added features and benefits:
- Holster PVC Jelly shoes are considered a recyclable material. The recycling classification it falls under is the number 3 and the phrase PVC.
- Odour Resistant
- Cruelty free and devoid of animal products
- Non marking
- Vegan friendly
- Large colour selection
- Soft , flexible high quality PVC injection
- Easy to care for – jelly PVC can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Embellished with A-grade jewels, studs, Swarovski® elements and crystals
- Many of our styles offer greater foot support than flat soled shoes given the arched sole design
- All the PVC waste from our factory is recycled – any rejected parts from production are recycled for the next holster® production meaning no waste
- holster® jelly shoe boxes and tissue paper are made from recycled materials
- holster® footwear designs are subject to worldwide patents. Copying of designs is a breach of those patents and holster® will take action against any manufacturer or retailer who contravenes these patents.
- Our shoes are made from REACH* compliant (non-toxic) PVC. You can be assured that by wearing holsters, you and your children will be safe from the toxins and chemicals used in other non-compliant footwear. Certified documentation is available on written application – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For REACH information click here
- REACH is a European Union regulation concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & restriction of CHemicals
Follow holster® On Social Media:
Follow Life Retreat On Social Media:
Post your favourite style of holsters on Instagram and Twitter using the following hashtags:
#southafrica #holsterfashion #holstersa #holster #jellies #style #fashion #glamour #blogger #fashionblogger #holstershoefie
Make Every Day a Holiday with holster®.