Hyperice is a recovery and movement enhancement technology company specialising in portable high performance sports medicine and orthopaedic devices for training, muscle recovery and rehabilitation. They’ve been helping professional athletes and teams all over the world. If you neglect the recovery stage of training, it could lead to short and long term injuries.
Written by Founder of Hyperice, Anthony Katz
As far back as I can remember, I have always had a passion for sports and science. From my own experience as an athlete, I studied the science of the body and learned that maintaining a healthy body is essential to an athlete’s performance. Several years ago, I set out to create a brand whose products would improve athletic performance by enhancing athletic recovery and preventing injury. In order to develop products of this caliber, I collaborated with some of the world’s best athletes and trainers so that the products would meet their standards. Together our goal was to create a series of products that would be a set of tools athletes could use to recover faster from training and competition, and prevent injury by keeping the body in proper balance. I would go on to name the brand after our first product- the Hyperice: the most advanced portable ice compression device on the market. Today our products are used by over one thousand of the top athletes in the world. We strive
to perfect all of our products and look forward to collaborating with more professional athletes to develop the world’s best prevention and recovery devices on the planet.
The VYPER is a cutting-edge fitness and recovery device/roller that uses pressure and vibration to improve the body’s overall performance.
The VYPER uses 3 different speed settings powered by rechargeable lithium ion batteries, which give over 2 hours of use for charge. Excellent for self massage, warm up, and to work on tight muscles that prevent you from moving better.
VYPER Specs and Features:
- Engineered to deliver high intensity and high frequency vibration into the body
- All digital circuitry controls 3 speed settings
- Eco-friendly, German-made outer shell transfers maximum vibration
- Rechargeable lithium on batteries give over 2 hours of use per charge
- Vyper AC charger included
- Loosens and lengthens muscles, increasing range of motion and flexibility
- Increases circulation, ideal for warming up the body before physical activity
- Helps reduce muscle soreness and stiffness for better recovery
- Effective tool for myofascial release
- Good for Cellulite
Localized Vibration Therapy Increases range of motion and flexibility + increases circulation
Keeping the body’s soft tissue (muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia) loose is essential for maintaining flexibility and range of motion. While soft tissue balls can help the body stay loose, adding vibration with the intensity and frequency of The HYPERSPHERE takes the whole experience to another level. The HYPERSPHERE has been used by the world’s best athletes to warm up and recover from training and competition. It can be used by anyone who wants to move better. The HYPERSPHERE is an essential tool for localized soft tissue therapy.
HYPERSPHERE Specs and Features:
- Digital circuitry controls with 3 speeds setting
- High-intensity vibrating core transfers maximum vibration to the body
- Compact and portable, easy for travel and carry.
- Textured rubber exterior targets vibration for more localized therapy
- Rechargeable lithium ion batteries give over 2 hours of use per charge
- HYPERSPHERE AC charger included
Keep looking back to view more HYPERICE blogs! Our next once we will be introducing the Ice Compression Technology!
All HYPERICE products will be available for purchase from www.lifestyleshoponline.co.za or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org