The Tshwane SPCA strives to prevent cruelty to animals in the Tshwane Metropolitan area. We do not get any government or municipal funding and rely on the community for support to:
• Prevent cruelty to animals and confiscating abused or neglected animals.
• Enforce laws that protect animal rights through our inspectorate.
• Provide caring treatment and comfortable shelter for neglected and abandoned animals that are admitted to our Animal Care Centre.
• Provide veterinary care to the animals of poor communities.
• Promote the humane and compassionate care of animals through education and awareness programmes.
• Find loving and caring homes for animals through our adoption service.
• Reunite lost animals with their owners through our lost-and-found service.
• Sterilisation campaigns to reduce the overpopulation of animals.
• Disaster relief to save animals affected by natural disasters, motor accidents and so forth
Fundraising & Public Relations
Facebook: Tshwane SPCA &
Adoptions: Tshwane SPCA
To sign up for our newsletter email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Kindness and compassion towards all living things is a mark of a civilized society. Conversely, cruelty, whether it is directed against human beings or against animals, is not the exclusive province of any one culture or community of people. ”
“We must fight against the spirit of unconscious cruelty with which we treat the animals. Animals suffer as much as we do. True humanity does not allow us to impose such sufferings on them. It is our duty to make the whole world recognize it. Until we extend our circle of compassion to all living things, humanity will not find peace.”
“We need, in a special way, to work twice as hard to help people understand that the animals are fellow creatures, that we must protect them and love them as we love ourselves.”
The question is not, “Can they reason?” nor, “Can they talk?” but rather, “Can they suffer?”
Trackback from your site.