In the past year, more and more people have realised the beneficial properties of coffee scrubs. (Including Us!) Which is why I am going to share a for reasons why you should be using a coffee scrub in your skincare routine.
Did you know that just as much as the intake of caffeine ‘wakes you up’ it also wakes up the skin externally. The lesser known benefits are the effects it has when we apply it to our skin.
- Caffeine helps tighten the skin
- Improves circulation which can help reduce cellulite.
- Caffeine restricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling and inflammation.
- It is also loaded with antioxidants, which help to fight premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines.
- Coffee scrubs are perfect to get rid of dry skin
- It reduces eye puffiness! Apply a small amount under the eyes and wait 5 minutes
- Coffee scrubs stimulate hair growth. A lot of people haven’t yet discovered this nifty tip, but yes, it has been tried and tested for hair growth and surprisingly works
Why LOCA is different:
Some coffee scrubs will use brewed coffee grounds and others will use Arabica coffee beans and almost all coffee that you drink is made from Arabica.
LOCA is different because they use Robusta coffee beans in their coffee scrub. Robusta beans have 90% more caffeine than Arabica beans do, so LOCAS caffeine content is twice as potent as other coffee scrubs. Since caffeine is so beneficial when applied topically, they’ve made sure they use the best Coffee for more effective results. They also use a double infused caffeine method by adding coffee essential oil to their scrubs.
What Ingredients Are In LOCA Skincare:
What Flavours Do They Come In?
Where Can I Buy LOCA Skincare In South Africa?
[Tweet “I Love The Benefits Of Coffee Scrubs!
Follow Lifestyle Shop Online On Social Media: