Our next amazing and exciting event is: Valentines Yoga and Picnic evening. You are welcome to bring your spouse, lover, friend, or child Better still bring all your family and friends! It promises to be a fun evening with loads of prizes. For single people, this is an excellent opportunity to meet like-minded friends and lovers. We will supply the yoga, wine and entertainment.
Our Love Offering to you for Valentine’s Day:
Please join us for a Free Yoga Class on Tuesday morning 14 Feb, 7;30 am and bring anyone along that you wish. Please ensure that you wear a touch of red. Time to be confirmed.
We would like to introduce a beginners yoga class for people of all ages who have never done Yoga before. Please ask around and find out what times and days would be most suitable, and give us some feedback. In fact, please give us as much feedback as you possibly can on everything so far. The more we know about your requirements, the more we can Taylor things to suit you. Please click here to book and for more info.
Early Bird Special Prices are in brackets below.
Packages must be paid for by 1 Feb
Package Prices – see bank account details at the bottom of page
Unlimited Yoga Classes: R500.00 per month (Early Bird R400.00)
Unlimited Classes (all disciplines): R800.00 per month (Early Bird R600.00)
Our love offering per class is R60.00 for all drop-in classes.
Sundays: Adults R70.00 & Kiddies R50.00
“Don’t Count The Days, Make the Days Count.”
Here is our monthly schedule. Please feel free to print for easy reference.
Bootcamp tonight promises to be amazing: No need to book, just arrive, get fit and have fun with Lucien.
Please Please Please: We will give you a Free Yoga Strap.
We need info for everyone including those who come to drop in classes, to save you keep having to sign in.
Email us – Full names, correct email address, and cell phone no’s.
– Suggestions and suitable times for Classes
– Compliments and Criticisms
(We are installing our new Members Programme to enable us to run our studio efficiently)
Talking of meditation, Our amazing Ryan has launched his 1st Mediation CD, and we have been getting rave reviews on it. It can be purchased and downloaded online, by clicking here
The best way to keep up to date with all our exciting news and everything that is happening in, or out of the LELC Studio, is to like and follow our Facebook Page We keep the page up to date daily. Our Instagram is @lelcstudio. Which brings me to: If anyone has photos from any of our events, we would love to share them. Please email them to us.
Other questions that people are asking us, and answers.
1) Do people need to book for classes? No they don’t, they are welcome to arrive, slightly early for class, please
2) Do we accept Credit card payments? Yes we do, and we accept payments with Snapscan
3) What do I do if I don’t have a mat? We have mats to hire for R20 and to purchase at each class
4) How do I book for the Events? You can email us, or book on Quicket
5) What happens if it rains? We sadly have to cancel classes, but if the rain has stopped we go ahead with classes even if grass is damp
6) How will I know if a class is cancelled – please email us your phone no, and we will add you our broadcast list to keep you up to date with any unforeseen class cancellations or changes.
7) What do we have in store for you in February? Apart from our standard classe, we will be holding:
– Meditation Evenings
– Sound Journey
– Charity Yoga
– Full Moon Event
– Wine and Yoga Evenings
– Art and Wine Events
– Various Talks and Workshops
FNB: Somerset Mall (250655)
Reference: Yoga/ Name & Surname
Email proof of payment and details to email@example.com
You may attend as many yoga classes as you wish.
No need to book.
Bring a yoga mat (mats available to rent/ purchase at classes)
To find our more about our Yoga Teachers Training Click here
Wow, have we had such an active and exciting year so far? We hope you have too.