We’re giving away TWO hampers of Letibalm nose and lip repair balm. This prize is the perfect winter soother and contains all three varieties of Letibalm – paediatric (for children 0 to 8 years), regular fluid and the regular balm.
Giveaway closed: Congratulations Suzette Viviers and Lois Carol Wessels
Whether it’s caused by allergies, hay-fever, colds or flu, blowing the nose repeatedly can damage delicate skin leaving it red, chapped and sore. Letibalm has been especially created to protect and care for the lips, nose and the skin in-between. Originally from Spain, it’s the first balm of its kind and the only nose and lip repair balm available in South Africa. Letibalm gently moisturises dry skin, helps to repair painful cracks and calms irritation. It also creates a protective layer on the skin to prevent further chapping. Thanks to natural decongestants menthol and camphor, Letibalm also helps to ease breathing.
Eight skincare tips to protect the nose and lips
1. Keep the skin well-moisturised.
2. Use super-soft tissues with Aloe vera or calendula.
3. Gently blot the nose rather than rubbing or wiping.
4. Apply Letibalm nose and lip repair balm to protect, moisturize and help heal the skin.
5. Wash with cool or lukewarm water, avoiding harsh soaps or exfoliators.
6. Use a saline spray to keep nasal passages moist.
7. Use a humidifier to add moisture to the air.
8. Drink plenty of water or herbal teas.
Each prize is worth over R200 and contains:
– Letibalm fluid (10ml tube)
– Letibalm (10ml jar)
– Paediatric Letibalm (10ml jar) – for children 0 to 8 years
How To Enter: