Stand the chance to Win a Bath Gift Set from Herba- Farmacy Natural Healing SA which consists of:
1. Skin Sanitizer (250 ml)
2. Liquid Soap (250ml)-Used as Shampoo, Hand wash and Shower Gel
3. Citric Acid (100g)- Used as Hair Conditioner
4. HCL (50ml) Hydrochloric Acid
5. Herba’s Hand Soap- Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
6. Organic Oregano Oil Toothpowder (50 g)
Total value is R 344.50
All the products are manufactured to Dr Hulda Clark Protocol, which is no fillers, solvents, metals or colorants. They are super clean and are manufactured in a high hygiene lab. We look to manufacture products with no toxins or chemicals at all. The Skin sanitizer is awesome for hand sanitizer before preparing food/ after bathroom use/ on door handles, telephones and when eating out all utensils. The Liquid soap with Tea Tree Oil is wonderful as a replacement to shower gels and hand washes as well as bath soaps. And can also be used to wash hair, I use it and have very healthy strong shiny hair. The Citric acid is wonderful as a hair conditioner after shampoo and has no additives. Hydrochloric Acid can be used to wash veggies, clean water 1 drop to 1 litre. Can be dropped into tea and food when eating out to kill any germs and is used to balance the HCL in the stomach. For cleaning veggies and eggs before going into the fridge add on drop to two drops into a basin of water. Our Herba Soap is a beautiful balanced soap that can be used on body and face. The Organic Oregano Oil Toothpowder has magnificent anti-bacterial qualities and cleans the mouth and teeth very well, as well as helping to prevent plaque from forming. Freshens the mouth and has no additives.
To enter the competition:
- Comment below this Competition post and explain how you would benefit by winning this competition
- Like and share our Facebook page: Click here
- Once we have chosen a winner we will contact you for further details
Should you wish to donate prizes for our competition page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and insert “Competition Give-Away” in the subject line. In turn, we will blog on your products.