WIN a breath-taking adventure with magnificent views, challenging climbs and good fellowship. A 2 night stay for two, with some of the best mountain bike trails in the country right on the doorstep of the Venture Inn. Worth R2500!
Mountain Biking is the new Golf – everyone loves getting out into the countryside, it appeals to all ages and of course yoga is just the perfect way to wind down and relax … the fastest growing form of stress relief This package has been tailor made to incorporate fun, family, fitness, friends and chillaxation.
The weekend is inclusive of MTB rides (own bikes need to be provided) , with tour guide leader….in the event of bad weather, spinning at our local gym. A Burry Stander Foundation number and board and access to the Burry Stander Park.
Unlimited Yoga classes and an auryvedic body composition and eating programme if desired.
Beach horse riding or Horse riding in Lake Eland Game Reserve can be arranged at an extra R200 per person, where you have a chance to see wildebeest, giraffe, eland , springbok, zebra, an incredible experience!
The prize includes a full South African Breakfast (lunch and dinner is for own account at the our restaurant or one of the excellent venues close by).
The Hotel at a Glance
• 2km away from the centre of Port Shepstone CBD
• 350m from the main swimming beach
• Conference facilities
• Country club, fishing and mountain biking
• Shark cage diving, scuba diving, snorkelling and water sports
• On-site restaurant
• Swimming pool
• Wild Coast Sun Casino
• Shelly Shopping Centre
• Margate for some extra entertainment
• Oribi Gorge Wild Five
• 30 minutes from King Shaka International Airport
• 15km from Margate regional airport
• 700km from Johannesburg and 115km South of Durban
• Overlooks the Indian Ocean
• Secure parking on the premises
Travellers are offered accommodation in a standard room for two people sharing. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and are set out in the gardens. The rooms come complete with a TV, fans and coffee making facilities. The rooms are serviced daily and all linen, bath towels and soaps are provided
The South Coast enjoys a temperate, sub tropical climate with warm to hot humid summers and mild winters. Midday temperatures hover around 20 to 25 degrees centigrade. The South Coast is a summer rainfall area with prolonged spells of light rain from November to March.
Winter weather is beautiful with endless still, sunny days and calm seas for swimming diving, fishing or surfing. Sea temperatures hover around the low 20’s and seldom drop below 19 degrees.
An easy 90 minute from King Shaka International Airport and 15km from Margate regional airport. 700km from Johannesburg and 115km South of Durban, a perfect stopover on the way to the Cape or Transkei.
How to enter:
- Comment below and tell us what you like most about this prize
- LIKE this post and remember to follow our Facebook page to see who the winner is
- Competition closing 2 November 2015
- Prize valid till 5 December 2015