Introducing you to Superfoods and the Raw & Living Foods Healthstyle. Discover the amazing world of natural nutrition. Only humans and domesticated animals eat cooked and processed foods. The cooking and processing of foods has become so commonplace that most of us do not even question it.
What is the basis of human nourishment?
First let’s look at what it is NOT and clear up some common misconceptions:
- White refined sugar takes energy away from the body not the other way around
- No chocolate bar, no matter how good can give you a 25 hour day
- Movies are better without consuming genetically modified popcorn
- The flesh of factory farmed, tortured animals is dead food and cannot give you more life.
- Milk from factory-farmed cows intended for baby calves is not the best white liquid for humans
- Cooked, microwaved and processed foods containing dyes, flavourants, and preservatives that are limp and brown do not nourish the body or the soul.
Could it perhaps be: Raw Plant Foods?
- Nature presents them to us in abundance.
- Raw plant foods are simple, easy to find, fun to eat and delicious.
- They contain thousands of health-giving nutrients.
- The foods conform to the biological design of the human digestive system.
- Represent the purest form of transformed sun energy, with the sun being the source of all life on this planet
When one follows a raw-plant-food lifestyle, the amount of rubbish produced by that individual decreases to almost nothing.
Raw plant foods are:
- Cleansing and alkalizing
- Do not create an immune system response when you eat them.
- Regenerate the cells of the body
- Add vitamins and minerals to the body.
- Add protein to the body whereas 50% of proteins are completely destroyed by the cooking process
- They add enzymes to your enzyme bank account
Win A Superfoods Hamper Below: